[Fredslist] We have a new member!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue Sep 13 19:40:32 EDT 2005

Gothamites:

It gives me great pride and considerable joy to announce the newest member
to the Gotham Marketing & Communications Group.  Please welcome James Addy,
of Elliot Lee, Inc., a company specializing promotional products of every
kind.

Jim, as he prefers to be known, has more than 30 years experience in
marketing, promotion and communications.  His experience ranges from
negotiating major music sponsorships to developing E-commerce web sites and
other forms of internal and external communications. He has specialized
knowledge in providing products for contests, sweepstakes, incentive
programs and company giveaways.

Personal service is Jim¹s trademark and I can attest to this myself as my
public relations agency has been the recipient of enthusiastic and tireless
work at finding the right item that reflected our client¹s needs.

I know you'll all join me in welcoming Jim Addy to our fold.

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations
212.490.6500 (phone)
212.370.7174 (fax)
917.991.8376 (mobile)
bambe at bambepr.com
www.bambepr.com

Please note:  We are moving!  As of September 23, 2005 our new office
address will be Bambe Levine Public Relations, 222 East 44th Street, 9th
floor, New York, NY  10017-4369.  (phone and fax remain the same)