[Fredslist] Meeting, Thursday, September 15,2005

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Tue Sep 13 11:17:57 EDT 2005

To The Good People of Gotham and Their Friends,

This Thursday the 15th of September 2005 at 8am we will meet at the Pan
AM Motor Inn, 79 - 00 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst, 11373.
It will be a gorgeous day, for the short walk from the subway or plenty
of FREE parking for our auto enthusiast.

So come ride the circuit, invite all of your friends, this is the place
to be.

PLEASE RSVP TO  Vincent M. DeRogatis at  <mailto:vincent at axelpro.net>
vincent at axelpro.net and guest must get permission from me to ensure
there are no conflicts.

AGAIN !!!!! SAVE THE DATE !!!!!! THIS WEEK THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 15th 2005
at 8 AM (we meet every 3rd Thursday of every month)

NEXT MEETING OCTOBER 20th 2005 at 8 AM.

Twenty - Five Dollars ($25.00) non-members