[Fredslist] Wanted: Herman Miller Aeron wheelie chair

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sun Sep 11 18:50:51 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham,

Since experiencing the comfort a few months back when parking my posterior in a colleague's Herman Miller Aeron wheelie chair, I've been offering up bribes of fruits to the gods to take my beleaguered 'ole computer chair.  My prayers have born fruit [awful as it it, pun intended!], the fruits rotted and so has the chair!

Now, I'm need of a chair befitting these achey breaky bones and have my sites set on one of Herman Miller's coddling Aeron models, but not on the beefy [no reference to the above-mentioned posterior] price.

Any Aerons at discount?

Appreciate any leads.

Thanx.
Cheers!