[Fredslist] Companies Needing Product Evaluators-Any contacts or suggestions?

PromosIntl at aol.com PromosIntl at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 15:10:26 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
I am looking to have Gotham members put on their thinking caps, yet  again!
Does anyone  know of firms looking for Product  Evaluators.

My quest is actually two-fold.  First, I know there are companies you  can
sign up with (for a fee) that claim they get you contracts with companies
looking for product evaluators to complete surveys...either from home or through
focus groups.   Has anyone had any experience with any such company  they could
recommend?  CONSUMER PRODUCT SEARCH is one, but I have no known  track record
on them.

Second, does anyone know how to get in touch with companies needing product
evaluators directly?  I would think their would be some type of source or
listing avenue for Fortune 500 firms, but so far we have yet to find it  directly.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Please respond directly to
_promosintl at aol.com_ (mailto:promosintl at aol.com)

Thank you and enjoy the last bit of summer.
Judie
Formica I
Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions  Int'l