[Fredslist] company banner

Alan Klein AlanK at acepayroll.com
Fri Sep 9 10:07:59 EDT 2005

As some of you might recall, a few weeks ago I requested the name of
someone who makes company banners. I received a number of responses, one
of which was from our very own Debbie Lindner. I was unaware that Debbie
and Elizabeth did this. Of course there was no thought in who we were
going to use once I found this out.
Today we recieved the banner and I just had to tell everyone how
fantastic it came out and what a wonderful job they did. Anyone needing
a banner should definately consider giving Debbie or Liz a call.

Alan Klein
Ace Payroll Services Inc