[Fredslist] Looking for coaching/presentation services, ideally pro-bono

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:41:11 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites:

My synagogue, Congregation Tehillah, is a young and growing
cross-denominational shul in Riverdale. We've just hired a wonderful new
Rabbi, Shoshana Leis, who is now the first female Rabbi in Riverdale. This
is her first pulpit and she has requested assistance in preparing for the
High Holidays.

One of her specific requests is for presentation coaching - so that she can
be ready to go from weekly services in front of 50 people to holiday
services in a much bigger venue with over 250 people in attendance.

Is there a Gothamite who would be willing to meet with Shoshana once or
twice before October to help her prepare? Our congregation budget is
extremely limited, though we would be willing to pay travel expenses+coffee
or a meal and/or return something in-kind (like a blurb in our weekly
newsletter), and might be able to sustain (dramatically) reduced fees for a
real "pro" who can assist.

You can learn more about Tehillah here:
www.congregationtehillah.org<http://www.congregationtehillah.org>
.

Please let me know ASAP as the holidays are fast approaching!

thanks so much,
Stephanie

Stephanie Schwab
stephanies at gmail.com