[Fredslist] Have Apartment to Share - Brooklyn

Geizhals, Ben BEN at dmlegal.com
Thu Sep 8 18:16:57 EDT 2005

My stepson has an apartment to share in Brooklyn. Here are the details:

Room Available in Beautiful, Safe, & Clean Apt.  (Prospect Heights
Brooklyn)
Thirty-one year old male biologist starting a PhD this fall. Needs
roommate ASAP for a 1.5 year stay, if possible.
This apartment is located on the corner of St. Marks Ave and Washington
Ave in a new building. Only 5 blocks to Grand Army Plaza and beautiful
Prospect Park. The same goes for the historic Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn
Library, and Botanical Gardens. Apartment is only 5-6 blocks from C, Q,
and B trains and 7 blocks to the 2/3 trains. Also 15 minutes to M, N, R,
W, G, and F trains. Great apartment, great neighborhood, great
everything.
While I'm a fun-loving, "cool" guy, I am also very neat and organized
and also in need of a good academic setting now that I've returned to
school. Thus, I'm looking for someone who is similar. I need someone who
is responsible, quiet, out of the house often, and not a couch potato.
The apartment is totally furnished aside from the vacant bedroom, so the
person should not come with a ton of belongings, however there is a
clean, modern basement storage bin that will be available. Free
high-speed cable wireless internet is also available.
A few additional notes:
1) The apartment is sunny and bright.
2) Security Deposit is $850.
3) I need someone who will be staying longer than a few months (no fall
interns please)
4) Must pass a landlord-enforced credit check (this isn't my rule...it's
a rule of the building)
5) Small basement storage area is available for your belongings.
6) No cats, dogs, smokers, or children.
 Please call 718-783-6962 or reply via email to jerfein at aol.com ASAP if
interested.

Benjamin Geizhals, Esq.
Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP
200 Garden City Plaza, Ste 315
Garden City, New York 11530
(516) 248-6400
(516) 248-6422 (fax)
(516) 247-4429 (direct)
Ben at dmlegal.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply to
sender or by telephone to Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP at (800)
892-8248, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by email reply to sender or by telephone to Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP at (800) 793-2843, ext. 3281, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.