[Fredslist] Friend needs an apartment

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at mailroomsolutions.com
Thu Sep 8 09:05:04 EDT 2005

Gothamites,

One of my close friends, who currently lives on the upper west side, needs to
find a new apartment by the end of September.

Criteria is:
No more than $1,500.00 per month
He is single, no pets, non-smoker
Would prefer west side no higher than 72nd St.
No UES
Flatiron, Chelsea, Village, Murray Hill

He is a great kid an needs help since he didn't expect to have to move.  I
would really appreciate it if we could help him out.

Anyone who can help him can contact him directly at 212-967-2862, Extension
133,
or e-mail him at
davidr at mailroomsolutions.com
His name is David Rosenstein and he has worked for me for 4 years now.

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps him.

Sincerely,

Robbie Jacobs
Sales Manager - Digital Solutions
DPI, Inc.