[Fredslist] Career Opportunities in Recruiting

Kamberg, Jeffrey (294) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Wed Sep 7 13:27:25 EDT 2005

Hello Gotham.

I am currently working with Management in my firm to assist them on
internal staffing in my District which includes NJ, New York City, Long
Island, and Westchester.

Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is
the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. RHI is a
recognized leader in professional staffing and consulting services, and
is the parent company of Protiviti(r), a leading independent internal
audit and business and technology and risk consulting firm.  Please have
interested individuals review my company website at www.rhi.com and have
them contact me directly.

We appreciate all of your referrals.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com/>
www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com/>

Robert Half International has been awarded a commendation in the "Best
International Recruitment Firm" category at the Recruiter Awards for
Excellence 2003.