[Fredslist] Breast Cancer Fundraiser...Together We can make a Difference!!

Michael Klein hesmyrealtor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 22:30:53 EDT 2005

Fred,

Please send this out to all the members of Gotham.

Thanks

Having watched my mom, friends and colleagues suffer from Breast Cancer, I decided as a healthy person that I would help make a difference.  I have joined with thousands of people to walk 39.5 miles on Oct 1st and 2nd to raise funds to help find a cure for this dreaded disease.

It is very easy to enjoy life whle it is good...but you have to remember that there are millions of people that suffer every year from Breast Cancer and other diseases and if healthy enough.....we should do everything in our power to assist in finding cures and helping them live a happy life.  Most of us are not doctors, but our contributions can go to the right people in searching for a cure.

Please click on the link below and support me and the millions of people who need your help.

Most of all...remember..Together, We can make a Difference!!

Visit My Avon Walk Page
http://www.avonwalk.org/site/TR?px=1750676&fl=en_US&s_tafId=1226&pg=personal&fr_id=1131

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit
the web address:
http://www.avonwalk.org/site/TR?px=1750676&fl=en_US&s_tafId=1226&pg=personal&fr_id=1131