[Fredslist] Allementry Health Tips

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen inquire at rosenhealth.com
Fri Sep 2 11:58:54 EDT 2005

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

There is no such thing as a drug without side-effects.  Each year more than
100,000 Americans die form "properly" prescribed and administered
pharmaceuticals.  Additionally, more than 125,000 die from improperly
prescribed pharmaceuticals.  Add to this the number of people who die from
surgical errors and other medical errors, and you find that more Americans
are killed by our healthcare system than by cancer.  Something is very
wrong.

Healthcare should primarily be oriented to keeping people well, ahead of
making billions of dollars in profits.

There is an alternative.  While some drugs and surgeries are certainly
necessary and can save lives, many dangerous drug prescriptions and
surgeries can be avoided with proper diet, exercise, attitude, and
lifestyle.

Learn how to be the #1 expert on your own health & take control of your
body.  Call or email me for a free initial consultation and find out how you
can learn and grow to be healthier and happier through Holistic Health
Counseling.

To your health,

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen

Holistic Health Counselor