[Fredslist] Home health-care aide available for geriatric & newborns

Ed Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Thu Sep 1 11:27:22 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Friends:

During the last two years of his life, my grandfather, had been under the care of an incredibly kind,
loving and devoted home health care worker expertly trained in the the use of nearly any & all medical
equipment.

Linda, a most extraordinary woman, gave total devotion to my grandfather. Her dedication & devotion
to my grandfather was as if he were her own family.  Who wouldn't want this same quality
of care for someone they love?

Please note I lived in the same home as my grandfather so I was a daily witness to the quality of care
that Linda gives

Now Linda needs Gotham's help to find a situation where someone in need would be extremely fortunate
to benefit from Linda's expert & compassionate caregiving.

It's rare to find someone like Linda. I want to avail Gothamites of the incredible treasure that Linda Maharaj is.

Please either phone Linda directly 917.439.0069. Or contact me personally and I will gladly put you  in touch
with a bona fide angel.

Please call or leave a message @ 718.268.2086