[Fredslist] Need a Presenter on Email Etiquette for Busn

BAdolf1006 at aol.com BAdolf1006 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 09:10:46 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites,

A client of mine is looking for a speaker to present to staff on the topic of
use of the English language in an email society. As she wrote, "I am appalled
at some of the emails I get from our staff from a grammatical, spelling,
punctuation, style point of view. I shudder when I think what must be going to the
outside world. I'd love to have someone with a sense of human, but with a
good business sense, do a session that could help us look better."

The session would be on a Friday afternoon, 1:00 to  2:00 or 2:30. Any great
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Barbara

Barbara Adolf
Senior Managing Director