[Fredslist] Join us for our Gotham cocktail party on November 29

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Oct 28 07:56:57 EDT 2005

It's time for our Annual Gotham Fall Cocktail Party!!

Join us on Tuesday evening November 29, 2005 at the Friars Club for our
annual Fall cocktail party. The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of
admission includes open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres and carving station and
networking, networking, networking.

Our cocktail party is open to all members of all of the Gotham groups and
you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant others, friends, and
colleagues.

Cost of admission if prepaid is $60.00 and $75.00 if paid the day of the
event or at the door so send your checks payable to Gotham City Networking
to Bob Formica at Sterling National Bank, 425 Park Avenue, NY, 10022.
Please add the words "cocktail party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!