FW: [Fredslist] Cocktail Party Reminder

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Thu Oct 27 11:44:42 EDT 2005

Gotham Members,
Don't put it off! Send in your checks to me C/O Sterling National Bank 425 Park Avenue, NY, NY 10022.
$60 in advance, otherwise it's $75 at the door. Payable to Gotham City Networking Inc.

You all know how great this event is. So don't delay. We want to have the guest list prepared well in advance of the party.

Thanks,
Bob Formica