[Fredslist] "Great Film Editor Available"

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Tue Oct 25 12:47:16 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I had sent Eric's resume around a while back, but I will say again that
he is an absolutely brilliant editor and  amazing man.  Not only is
Eric's work of the highest caliber, but he is blessed with a huge heart.
Eric has shown tremendous generosity to Living Beyond Belief, the
non-profit that I co-founded.  Last year, he created a documentary video
for our annual Butterfly Awards, which touched, moved an inspired
everyone that watched it and which continues to earn accolades each time
I show the video to a new audience.  We have used this video as a
fundraising tool and we have been very successful.  If you are in search
of an editor, I recommend Eric wholeheartedly!