[Fredslist] Thanks to Albert

Paul Haight-Moulins paul at rakowgroup.com
Mon Oct 24 16:03:48 EDT 2005

Much thanks to Albert Solano of the Asian Group for the Tracy Chapman
tickets. My wife enjoyed the unexpected surprise when I brought home tickets
to see one of her favorites.

Sincerely,

Paul Haight-Moulins

Rakow Commercial Realty Group

50 Main St. 10th Floor

White Plains, NY 10606

P: 914-422-0100 ex. 12

F: 914-422-0101

www.rakowgroup.com <http://www.rakowgroup.com/>

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
confidential use of the person(s) named above. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy the original. Any reader other than the intended recipient is
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.

If this communication contains a proposed agreement, this delivery shall not
constitute an offer. If this message contains property or listing
information, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as
to the accuracy of the information, and same is submitted subject to errors,
omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without
notice, and to  any  special  listing conditions imposed by the principal.