[Fredslist] Furnished Office Available

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon Oct 24 12:51:34 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites,

Please see fredslist post regarding furnished office space available from Mary Lee, Applicant, Gotham Asian.  Let's show Mary the magic of fredslist.

Many thanks.

Gothamly,

Queenie

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

queenie at thorn.net - email

www.insurance-for-business.com

$1300 / 300ft² - ***Furnished Office***Includes Everything*Computer & Tele Service***

Furnished 300 sq. ft. office in a 24x7 doorman building on Sixth Avenue. Very bright, 2 large windows. Rent includes all utilities, high speed internet, fax, laser printers, copier, microwave, refrigerator. Also includes telephone service for 1 line, your own number and voice mail, unlimited domestic long distance, unlimited local and regional calling. Updated PC (Pentium 4)is also included for your use with software installed.

We are IT consultants and are out of the office most of the time, our office is separate from this space.

Available immediately, ready to start working, Sixth Avenue & 31st Street.

Sixth Avenue at 31st Street

Please visit our website at:  http://www.imc-ny.com

Mary S. Lee, President

Innovative Microsystems Consulting, Inc.

Manhattan Office:  212-629-0900

White Plains Office:  914-428-3900