[Fredslist] Nov 3. North Shore/Gold Coast Small Business Forum

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Oct 20 15:49:19 EDT 2005

To all Gothamites:

This will be a well attended and beneficial event.

~NORTH SHORE/GOLD COAST SMALL BUSINESS FORUM~
Growth Solutions for Small Businesses:  Increasing Revenue and Building Value

If you are a small business owner looking to grow your business, then
you won't want to miss the North Shore/Gold Coast Small Business
Forum on Thursday, November 3rd from 4:00pm-9:00pm. Hear from
successful entrepreneurs and experts from the New York Report about
vital topics that will help you and your business.  A networking
reception will follow a keynote speaker and expert panel discussion.

Presented by:

·        Glen Cove Chamber of Commerce
·        The Alternative Board
·        The New York Enterprise Report

FORUM INFORMATION
Thursday, November 3, 2005 from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, NY

PRICING
$59 Tickets
$45 *Member Tickets (must be a member of a participating organization below)

Tickets will be available at the door for $69 each.

*Participating Organizations
American Business Associates
Glen Cove Chamber of Commerce
Gold Coast Business Network
Long Island Capital Alliance
Long Island Entrepreneurs Group
Port Washington Chamber of Commerce
The Alternative Board

Remember, one key contact or piece of information could be the key to
your future success.

PLATINUM SPONSOR
Commerce Bank

GOLD SPONSORS
Anton Community Newspapers
Sam's Club

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE. MARKET YOUR BUSINESS TO LONG
ISLAND BUSINESSES!

TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL HJMT COMMUNICATIONS AT
516-432-9133 OR VISIT
<http://www.nyreport.com/northshore>http://www.nyreport.com/northshore

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"