[Fredslist] Branch Services helped us with more than a soggy basement!

Victoria Drogin vdrogin at LEPATNER.COM
Thu Oct 20 08:43:53 EDT 2005

Branch Services, Gotham's own environmental contractor, has been coming
to the rescue of many flooded Gothamites lately, but I just wanted to
add that Branch does much more. During the ongoing renovation of our
house, Paul Napolitano and Melanie Accardi of Branch  handled our oil
tank removal which was holding up our plans approval, the removal of
asbestos in our basement, as well as some mold remediation in the walls
and ceilings. A few years ago, they also handled a puff back from our
oil burner and heating system.
I recommend them often because of their outstanding service and
professionalism and they have always made me look great for recommending
them. They are experts at handling the insurance end of these types of
situations, as well, so call them before you call your insurer just to
be safe.
Hope you never need them, but when you do you're in the best of hands
when you call them.

regards,
Victoria

Victoria R. Drogin, Esq.
Barry B. LePatner & Associates LLP
vdrogin at lepatner.com  /  www.lepatner.com
phone:(212) 935 - 4400; fax:(212) 935 - 4404