[Fredslist] Corporate/SEC associate

Kaufman, Neil M. NMK at dmlegal.com
Mon Oct 17 11:59:34 EDT 2005

I need some of that Gotham magic.

I am still looking for an associate with at least 3 years experience in
corporate/SEC law to assist me in continuing to grow my practice, which
is one of the top corporate/SEC law practices on Long Island. We do
mergers & acquisitions, equity and debt financings, SEC reporting and
all the same sophisticated kinds of transactions that the big firms in
NYC do. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, thorough, personable
and driven to achieve. This is a compelling opportunity to enhance their
skills and earn long-term financial success.

Doesn't anybody have a friend, neighbor, son/daughter, sibling, spouse
(or anything) that wants to escape the train? Resumes can be faxed or
emailed to me in confidence.

Neil Kaufman

Neil M. Kaufman, Esq.
Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP
200 Garden City Plaza
Suite 315
Garden City, New York 11530
P: (516) 247-4425
F: (516) 248-6422
E: nmk at dmlegal.com <mailto:nmk at dmlegal.com>
I:  www.dmlegal.com <http://www.dmlegal.com/>

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by email reply to sender or by telephone to Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP at (800) 793-2843, ext. 3281, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.