[Fredslist] Join Me for A Step Closer...

Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Mon Oct 17 12:25:35 EDT 2005

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

This is a personal plea from me, to all of you, regarding my very near and
dear friend and a fellow Gothamite, Joan Wallach of the Women's Group.

Joan was diagnosed with Lung Cancer in May of this year.

Her daughter Dana will be participating in A Step Closer, which raises funds
for Cancer Care of Long Island.

Please consider giving with all your heart for a very worthy cause. (see
below)

Jacqui Atcheson, Senior Loan Officer
American Home Mortgage
115 River Road, Suite 1025