[Fredslist] Thank You Gotham

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Fri Oct 14 17:15:17 EDT 2005

As many of you know I am the chair of a committee that is holding a wine tasting and auction with buffet dinner Thursday, November 10th@ 6:30PM at the Atrium at
800 Westchester Avenue, Rye, NY to benefit the Maria Fareri Childrens Hospital at Westchester Medical Center.

What many of you may not know is that one of the sponsors of the event is a collection of Gotham members, (many from my home group in Westchester) who made individual contributions enough for our organization to be named in the evenings program and on a major donor wall when one walks into the hospital. I have many to thank, not the least my co-chair of Gotham Westchester Jeff Lewis who came up with the idea of a collaborative Gotham effort. I too must thank those members of Gotham who are sitting on the Event's planning committee and have made some amazing contributions thus far. Thank you Judy Stern, Paul Haight-Moulins and Beverly Paulvin. Thanks to many of you like Ann Marie Cushing, Phyllis Harbinger, Fred Klein, Judy Mauer, Wendy Brown, Joe Volman,  Lorri Zellman and guests some I know well some not at all who all offered help. This experience really taught me that at Gotham, Giving is  done readily and it really doesn't matter if " it comes around" or not for most Gothamites.

Last but certainly not least many thanks to the 20 Gotham contributors who through their donations via The Gotham Foundation made Gotham an actual Sponsor:

Robert Morin, Cindy Cassuto, Alan Kaiser, (Guest), Jeff Belmont, Carol Greenwald, Thomas Halligan, Richard Vecchio, Josette Dewey, Judy Stern, Madelyn Sussman, James Kramer, Michael Donofrio, Aimee Milano, Phyllis Harbinger,Stan Bulua, Paul Haight-Moulins, Jeffrey Lewis, Barry Malter, James Periconi and the firm of Klein, Zelman.

THANKS EVERYONE, (anyone I missed I am sorry!!!!). For those of you interested in attending the event , (What can be better than Tasting wine, Bidding on great stuff and Networking at the same time -only ½ hour from NYC and Queens),  please e-mail me @ michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com so I can send you an invitation.

Michael Zeldes
Senior Vice President
Hub International Northeast (NYSE: HBG)
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
PH 212-338-2353
FX  212-338-2557
www.hubnortheast.com

Confidentiality Notice: This Electronic message, together with its attachments, if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.