[Fredslist] Gotham Discount-Save This E-Mail

Karen Laurence klaurence at optonline.net
Fri Oct 14 08:55:44 EDT 2005

For more information contact klaurence at optonline.net

-----Original Message-----
From: klaurence at optonline.net [mailto:klaurence at optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 8:26 AM
To: debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Subject: Fwd: FW: Gotham Discount-Save This E-Mail-please run today

To all Gotham members , their friends and their families;

You Qualify for the followng discount:
No Application fee, No commitment fee, Free  Appraisal fee(refunded at
closing)

All Loan types available:  Zero points, Pay Option Arm(1%, 40 yr loan)
Interest Only loans, Adjustable loans, High or Low Credit,
Purchases, Refinances, Investments, Multi-Family, Lot Loans, Second Homes,
All States

In our relentless pursuit of excellence, we have helped millions of clients
reach their home ownership or refinancing needs.
At Countrywide, we understand how stressful and confusing applying for a
loan can be.  Out streamline applicaion process as well as our state-of -the
-art approval process, get the loan done quickly.  We provide professional,
personalized service from start to finish.  All of our programs are offered
as fixed or adjustable rates.
For additional information, view my Gotham website.

Please contact me via cell phone or at the office or e mail.

Thank you for the opportunity to help you.

Karen Laurence
Sr. Loan Officer
Phone:  631-755-4178
Cell:  516-524-3953