[Fredslist] The Power Of Prayer

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at mailroomsolutions.com
Thu Oct 13 10:19:54 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Members,

Less than three weeks ago I learned that my father-in-law, who is 77 and closer
to me than my father, has rectal/colon cancer that has spread to his liver,
lungs and brain.  They are currently radiating his head to reduce the size of
the tumors there in order to keep alive and as comfortable as possible.

There isn't too much more that can be done for him medically, and we have begun
home hospice care (which is a wonderful thing) and my goal in life at this
moment is to make sure that his remaining time on this earth is happy and
family-filled.

I truly believe in the power of prayer...I have seen it work time and again.
So all I ask of you today is to add him to your prayers.  His name is Peter
Anderson and I want everyone to pray that he remains painless and lives out his
life surrounded by his grandchildren, who call him affectionately papa Pete.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Robbie Jacobs
Sales Manager - Digital Solutions