[Fredslist] need inexpensive manhattan lodging 4 a few nights

Irwin Kirschenbaum isk at collectlaw.com
Wed Oct 12 09:07:17 EDT 2005

My daughters are getting married in consecutive months, and my parents
seem to be shuttling between Florida and New York for showers, pre
wedding religious ceremonies, and the weddings.

I have done pretty well getting them the required lodging at reasonable
prices.

There is one missing link at this time.

My parents are arriving in NY 10/21 and staying till 10/25.  They need
to stay in Manhattan this time.
If anyone knows of a reasonably priced place they can stay for all or
part of that stay please let me know

 After they pay for all their travel and lodging I want them to have
something left for a gift to the brides and grooms (lol).

Thank you,

Very truly yours,

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum, Esq.
KIRSCHENBAUM & PHILLIPS, P.C.