[Fredslist] Fw: Film shoot

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Tue Oct 11 15:57:31 EDT 2005

Can anyone help a former Gothamite?

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 10/11/2005 03:55 PM -----

             "Greg"
             <gregoc at solarisen
             tertainment.com>                                           To
                                       "Fred C. Klein & Jane B Jacobs"
             10/11/2005 03:40          <jbjacobs at legal.org>
                                       "Fred Klein" <fklein at kzrd.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Film shoot

Fred,

How are you?! We are shooting a small indie film in NYC. I ned an office
space to shoot in for about 1 day (could be a weekend.) It needs to have
lots of windows and be no higher than 6th or 7th floor. Can you help or
know someone who can?? Its very important to the film. Shooting starts
soon- would need in the next few weeks.

Best,
Greg
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***