[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit for the Marketing and Communications Group, Oct 18

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Oct 10 19:27:11 EDT 2005

For Gotham members who work primarily in the world of marketing and
communications, we are happy to extend an invitation to you:

Next Tuesday, October 18th, we are having the next chapter in our very
successful Gotham luncheons to be held at  October 18th at Table XII located
at 109 East 56th (north side of the street).

If you work within this professional area, please contact me so we can
discuss your interest in our group.

Many thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street  -- 9th floor
New York, NY  10017-4369