[Fredslist] FRIARS CIGAR DINNER SAVE THE DATE

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:19:51 EDT 2005

Ladies and Gentleman,

I would like to extend an invitation to the Friars Club Cigar Dinner to you
and your clients.  The date is November 10th.  The cost is $175 and
includes buttler hors d'oeuvres, open bar, shrimp cocktail, salad, steak,
coffee and desert.

We also have professional comedians and it is an open mike so anyone can
tell a joke.  The night is a blast and after your 1st one, you will be back
- everyone comes back.

As more information becomes available I will forward it on.

Please contact me for reservations.

David Stein
347-581-7909

Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line