[Fredslist] Office Space Available to Sublet

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon Oct 10 11:13:48 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham Family,

Please see this post from Gotham Asian Applicant Mary S. Lee.  I told her Gotham was a "Magic Wand", please don't disappoint her!

Gothamly,

Queenie

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

queenie at thorn.net - email

www.insurance-for-business.com

We are an IT company that has an extra 300 sq.ft. office to rent, as our subtenant.  Space is ideal for 2 people, located on Sixth Avenue and 31st Street in Manhattan.  Office is carpeted, has 2 large windows in a 24x7 doorman building.  Rent includes all utilities, high speed internet, use of fax, copier, laser printers, microwave and refrigerator.  Rent is $1,300.00 per month.

We have a separate office from this one, but are out in the field a lot of the time, so you would have a lot of privacy.

Please visit our website at:  http://www.imc-ny.com

Mary S. Lee, President

Innovative Microsystems Consulting, Inc.

Manhattan Office:  212-629-0900

White Plains Office:  914-428-3900

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking