[Fredslist] NEW - Gotham Email Tips

Mitch Tobol mt at tobolgroup.com
Sat Oct 8 08:55:10 EDT 2005

Your friendly, and a bit stressed, webmaster is sipping an extravagant
coffee and pondering ways to keep our email flowing smoothly. So I've
decided to send you tips on getting the most of of our email. Since we
get so much, I'll keep it simple, one tip at a time.

TIP #1
When you go away on vacation, business or rehab :-) DO NOT forget about
your gotham email. If our system gets your away message, it will
automatically and unceremoniously stop sending emails to you. It sees
these as bounces and excessive bounces are a no-no.    So....go to the
website, sign in and click on EMAIL OPTIONS. Once there select Web
Only. It's a kinder gentler way to deal with the issue. (just remember
when you get back to readjust the selection)

Your webmaster will thank you profusely.

Enjoy your day!

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster