[Fredslist] Hair Raid-Friars Roast

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat Oct 8 08:34:26 EDT 2005

We have filled out one Gotham table for the 10/28 lunch time Roast of electric haired Don King by creatively haired Donald Trump and a raft of hilarious Friars comedians. It is a "can't miss" opportunity-especially if you have never before been bombarded by such bombast and nasty profanity. The Gotham discount price is $250/seat. No reservations, just checks made out to Friars mailed to me please. I hope to see you there.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.