[Fredslist] Wagner College Graduate School

Siegel, RitaSue ritasue at ritasue.com
Mon Oct 3 07:35:12 EDT 2005

I am trying to find out the reputation/quality of the Graduate School at
Wagner College in Staten Island.  I met someone who has been invited to
develop a program for graduate students who want to devote themselves to
developing public policy to improve life.  He runs a program in Denmark and
it will take a considerable time investment and he wants to know if it is
worth it.  He would not run the program but provide it with intellectual
capital.

If anyone knows someone who teaches there or is part of the administration
who I could call, that would be good too.

Thanks,

RS

RitaSue Siegel, IDSA, AIGA, IIDA, AIA
President
RItaSue Siegel Resources
an Aquent company

New movie: http://marcom.aquent.com/freetools/video/
http://www.idonline.com/adr04/juror_equipment.asp
<http://www.idonline.com/adr04/juror_equipment.asp>

20 East 46 Street
New York, NY 10019
T-212 682 2100
F-212 682 2946

download free book How to Get a Job in Industrial Design
http://www.ritasue.com/ <http://www.ritasue.com/>