[Fredslist] GIANTS VS. COWBOYS 12/4

Dichter, Dan [PVTC] dan.dichter at smithbarney.com
Mon Nov 28 17:44:09 EST 2005

Greetings Gotham:

I am desperately looking for 2 or 4 tickets to this Sunday's
Giants/Cowboys game at The Meadowlands.  Can anyone rescue me?

Thanks in advance!

_______________________________________
Daniel G. Dichter
Second Vice President - Investments
Smith Barney | Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
31 West 52nd Street, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10019
p. (212) 603-6178
f.  (212) 307-3863
dan.dichter at smithbarney.com

> Citigroup Global Markets Inc., including its parent, subsidiaries
> and/or affiliates ("Citigroup"), usually makes a market in the
> U.S.-traded over the counter securities and may sell to or buy from
> customers, as principal, securities mentioned herein.  Citigroup or
> employees preparing this communication may have a position in
> securities or options of any company mentioned in this communication.
> An employee of Citigroup may be a director of a company in this
> communication. Citigroup may perform or solicit investment banking or
> other services from any company in this communication.  Securities
> recommended, offered, or sold by Citigroup: (i) are not insured by the
> Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; (ii) are not deposits or other
> obligations of any insured depository institution (including
> Citibank); and (iii) are subject to investment risks, including the
> possible loss of the principal amount invested.  Although information
> has been obtained from, and is based upon, sources Citigroup believes
> to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy and it may be
> incomplete or condensed.  All opinions and estimates constitute
> Citigroup's judgment as of the date of this communication and are
> subject to change without notice.  This communication is for
> informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer or
> solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. This is neither
> an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any offer to buy a new
> security.  For further information, please contact your Citigroup
> representative.

Reminder:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
numbers, passwords, or other important information.
Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
accept such orders or instructions.  This e-mail is not
an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
for your account.  Your e-mail message is not private in
that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
agents and employees.