[Fredslist] Fred's Promotion

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Wed Nov 23 08:30:56 EST 2005

The promotion dearest to my heart is the promotion of education at The High School For Leadership & Public Service (HSLPS). One way you can help in this quest is to look at the wonderful holiday cards designed by one of our inner city students by going to www.geocities/leadholiday/index.html. It is a holiday card suitable to all as its theme is PEACE and it is perfectly designed to hold family pictures, gratuities or just stand on its own. It is a Gotham bargain priced at $10 for 12 cards. You can pay at paypal.com or mail your check payable to the Friends of HSLPS c/o Daniel Wilson Productions, Inc., 300 West 55th Street, Suite 8V, NYC, 10019. And thanks for giving!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.