[Fredslist] Reverse Mortgage

Jacquelynn Atcheson Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Mon Nov 21 11:28:15 EST 2005

Fellow Gothamites:

I sent out a request about 6 months ago for a name and contact
information for a referral that does "Reverse Mortgages" in New Jersey.

Unfortunately, in my move, it got misplaced, displaced, lost, etc.

If you can e-mail that information again, it would be most appreciated.

Much thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you and your families as we
all have much to be thankful for and looking forward to seeing you all
next week at the Gotham Cocktail Party.

Jacqui Atcheson, Senior Mortgage Consultant
American Home Mortgage
115 River Road, Suite 1025
Edgewater, NJ 07020
Tel: 201-941-3112