[Fredslist] RENATO: Looking for General Contractor

Aguinaldo, Roger raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
Sun Nov 20 22:29:07 EST 2005

Thanks again, Gotham!

----------------------- Forwarded Message -----------------------

From: "Aguinaldo, Roger" <raguinaldo at maadvisor.com>
To: Gotham Networking <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:31:25 -0500
Subject: Looking for General Contractor

Gothamites,

I'm looking for a General Contractor to do some major work on my house in Queens, New York.  I've looked on the Gotham website and am not clear who does residential.  Please let me know if you worked with anyone or have any recommendations.  Thanks.

Regards,
Roger Aguinaldo
CEO and Publisher
The M&A Advisor
raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
718-997-7900 x7906
Fax: 718-997-7949
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! December 5-6, 2005 in New York with The 4th Annual M&A Advisor Awards!  To register or inquire for speaking and sponsorship opportunities call (718) 997-7900 or visit our website:http://www.maadvisor.com/conference.

Do you have The Middle Market Deal of the Year?  Then nominate it for The 4th Annual M&A Advisor Awards - the "Academy Awards of M&A".  There are over 17 different categories in which to enter your deal.  Nominations are due October 7, 2005.  Vist our website at http://www.maadvisor.com.

Visit us at <http://www.maadvisor.com/>. The leading Website for professionals in M&A.