[Fredslist] Submission: Looking for an apartment Nov 29 - Jan 2

Daniel Rech daniel.rech at ma-yitheatre.org
Fri Nov 18 17:07:53 EST 2005

Greetings fellow Gothamites,

Ma-Yi Theater Company, along with the Public Theater and the Working
Theatre, are looking for an apartment to rent during the month of December,
for an out-of-town director.

>From Nov 29-Jan 2, we will be work-shopping a new musical and we are looking
to rent the apartment for the duration of his stay.  The director's name is
Chay Yew.  He is from the Mark Taper Forum in L.A.  He is very clean, quiet,
a non-smoker.  He needs a place where he can write, when he is not at the
theater working on the show.  We are looking to keep the cost around $2000
for the month.  We would prefer a place that is furnished, with internet
access.  We would also prefer a place close to The Public Theater, but
Midtown or lower should do.  We do require the director have the place to
himself, so he can work in quiet.

Ma-Yi, The Public, and The Working Theater would be covering the cost of the
apartment.  We will also be able to provide a security deposit.  If you know
of a place, please give me a call or send me an email.

Thank you for your help.  I hope to hear from you soon.

********************

Daniel Rech

Marketing Associate

Ma-Yi Theater Company

520 Eighth Avenue, Suite 309

New York, NY  10018

212-971-4862

212-971-4876 (fax)

 <http://www.ma-yitheater.org> www.ma-yitheater.org

Don't miss Trial By Water by Qui Nguyen

March 12 - April 9, 2006    -Call for details