[Fredslist] civil litigation lawyer needed

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 14:11:18 EST 2005

A close friend of mine claims that he was humiliated and harassed at a large national electronics retail store when he attempted to pick up his laptop and associated software and found that the repairs were not made to his laptop.  When he complained about the problem to the manager of the department, security, with assistance from NYPD escorted him out of the store and told him he no longer was welcome in the store.  The store kept his software and associated hardware.  One of the NYPD officers present claims my friend may have a civil claim based on his understanding of the facts of the case.  I am looking for a good civil litigation attorney in NYC who may be interested in handling my friends's case.  (This case sounds a lot like what happened to Oprah WInfrey in the Paris store of Hermes.).

  Gerry Goldhaber
  (212) 379-6661 (O)
  (917) 279-2303