[Fredslist] Fw: RSVP to 1877SPIRITS.COM's Nov 16th Tasting Event

Linda "Queenie" Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 11:48:49 EST 2005

RSVP to 1877SPIRITS.COM's Nov 16th Tasting EventGood Morning Gotham,

Are you scheduled for something exciting tomorrow evening?  Would you like to bring your friends to a wine tasting event?

Please see details below.  Let's support Gotham Applicant Avi Ishofsky, Marketing Director of 1877SPIRITS.COM and our very own Mike Millis for putting this incredible event together.

Come to meet old friends and make new ones - a head start on Gotham's cocktail party.

Please RSVP as instructed below.

Gothamly,

Queenie

Linda R. Newman