[Fredslist] Ride the circuit with Gotham's Carvan Group

Heather Schwartz HSchwartz at strategicworkforce.com
Mon Nov 14 16:00:04 EST 2005

Hello Gothamites,

We'd like to begin the new season with the next Caravan Group meeting.
We would like to try something different for this meeting.  We would
like to ask each attendee to bring a guest.  This person should not be a
significant other, but rather someone that can add something different
to the group - someone to market and network with.

The next meeting will be taking place on Wednesday, December 7th.  We
will be meeting at Union Bar, on Park Avenue, between 17th and 18th
Streets from 6:00-8:00pm.

Please join us.  The cost for Riding the Circuit is $40, payable in cash
at the door.

Please contact me with your name, your industry and your group so that I
may clear any conflicts.

We welcome you to our exciting group.

Sincerely,

Heather Schwarz  and Carlo Chiaese