[Fredslist] RE: Big Apple Circus - HELP

Albert Solano Alberts at childapp.com
Thu Nov 10 17:32:16 EST 2005

	Hello fellow Gothamites.

	This coming Sunday November 13th at Lincoln Center, the Big
Apple Circus will be performing to benefit The Mount Sinai Children's
Center Foundation.

	For $50.00 you can sponsor a child that would otherwise be
sitting in their sick bed, to attend this wonderful event.

	All you have to do is pick up the phone with your credit card
in-hand and call Ms.Maria Landin of Mount Sinai @ (212) 241-1234. My 8
year old son David and I were scheduled to attend until he found out
that we could donate these tickets for a sick child to attend. You can
only imagine how proud this father was feeling when his son made this
request.

	When I called Maria and told her of David's request, she was of
course thrilled and also mentioned that there were still many seats
available for these children to attend if only donations could be lined
up.

	So I thought why not reach out to our Gotham family to see what
could be done.

	I know at especially this time of year we all have many
charities that we are involved in. However, the thought of a sick child
being allowed to have a few hours of joy and laughter is just something
too priceless to pass on. I know there are fellow Gothamites out there
who feel the same.

	Thank you all for your time and attention and I hope to see many
of you at this month's cocktail party.

	Best Regards,

	Albert Solano - Asian Group
	Licensing Coordinator