[Fredslist] Theresa Foundation - November 20th for RADIANT RUBY! Don't Miss It.

Vincent J. Russo vincent at russoelderlaw.com
Thu Nov 10 12:50:17 EST 2005

Greetings,

As the proud parent of Theresa (our little angel) and Dante, I am thrilled to announce:

The Theresa Foundation has embarked on another fun event (Sunday, November 20th) for our Theresa supporters, family and friends.

Radiant Ruby has opened Off Broadway  -- the latest musical created by Dante Russo.  This is a new and original children's musical and is suitable for children 4 to 12 and older
www.vitaltheatre.org
Radiant Ruby
Vital Theatre Company presents Radiant Ruby, featuring book and lyrics by Dante Russo, and music by Rob Baumgartner. A new family musical from the creator of Extraordinary!
Radiant Ruby is the smallest tall tale there ever was! The story of seven-year-old Ruby Rubenstein and her younger brother Petrie comes to life as narrated by three goldfish called the Goldies. Ruby is on a quest to become the most popular and well-known girl in school...and the world! But will this be at the expense of losing her radiance and subtle grace? This new musical takes you on a wild ride from television sets and lemonade stands to the oval office and the edge of the world!
Additional Performances: Friday, November 11 at 1pm; Wednesday, November 16 at 10am.
The show is a little over one hour.

The Theresa Foundation is hosting this special event on Sunday, November 20th at 3pm.  We have reserved 60 seats.

Tickets are $25 per person.
If you want a ticket for the performance with round trip Bus Transportation from Westbury (1600 Stewart Avenue - parking lot - leaving at 1pm) - it is $40 per person.
Available on a first come - first serve basis.  Twelve seats are left for the bus.
You can register on the Theresa website - www.theresafoundation.org.

If you have any questions, contact Vincent at 516-683-1717 or by email me at angel at theresafoundation.org.
Join us for a great time!!

Thanks and Have a Great Day!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, Esq.
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue
Westbury, New York 11590
(516) 683-1717 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
Vincent at russoelderlaw.com
www.russoelderlaw.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J.
RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at russoelderlaw.com immediately.