[Fredslist] Needed: GrandCentral/MidtownEast/UpperEastside Office Space

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 16:03:46 EST 2005

Hi Gothamites,

We can use a bit of that Gotham Magic here . . . A very reliable colleague with whom I serve on the BOD of Zonta International, is in need of immediate office space.  Please respond directly to her.

Thanx.
Cheers!
Lorraine M. Walla, GC
GANG

Dear Lorraine:

I need to relocate my office. I have been in
business since 1990 doing real estate:
brokerage and property management.

I need the following:
-location:Grand Central area, or mid town east
 or even upper eastside
-24 hrs/7days access building
-square footage: 150
-elevator or walk-up, is okay
-direct electric meeting is preferred
-maximum of 2 months rent for the security deposit
-lease term length: 3-5 years
-unfurnished or partially furnished is okay
-need window in office
 (will install my own window air conditioner for
  summer usage, if the office lacks central a/c)
-need many outlets in office to take care of
 my equipment:
  -2 computers
  -one printer
  -one fax machine
  -one copier machine
  -2 calculator machines
  -1 typewriter
  - refrigerator
  - 1 router
  - 1 answering machine

I will take a prime lease or a sublet.

Have any contacts that may be looking for a
tenant like myself? They can call me at my
office and leave a message on my answering
machine: (212)972-5330 or e-mail me:
   Bchan43460 at aol.com

My present and past landlords can verify that I
have always paid my rent on time and maintained
the property in orderly fashion.

Thanks for your help.

Beverly