[Fredslist] June 16th - Living Beyond Belief Presents ....

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri May 27 13:54:13 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Family,

If you missed our 3rd annual Butterfly Awards, don't despair because we
have more fun for you in store.  I hope you can make it to this fabulous
fundraiser for Living Beyond Belief on Thursday, June 16TH!

Miramax Books in association with Mark Nelson Production
Presents
 The Launch of Edwin John Wintle's
"Breakfast With Tiffany"
* an uncle's memoir *
All Proceed to Benefit Living Beyond Belief
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS: Oscar Nominee and Golden Globe Winner Sally
Kirkland, Oscar Nominee Patricia Clarkson, Actor Charles Busch, Singer
Margaret Whiting, Jack Wrangler, Designer Marc Bouwer, and Sen. Tom
Duane presents
WHEN: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 7-11 pm
WHERE: BLVD 199 Bowery (at Spring Street)
COST: $75/person; $125/couple (100% tax-deductible other than $25 fair
market value admission)
RSVP: Requested. See below for information on ordering tickets.
Join us for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, DJ, dancing & surprise
celebrity guests. A gift bag will include a signed copy of Breakfast
with Tiffany!
Living Beyond Belief, a non-profit organization carrying on the legacy
of Wayne Fischer, fosters HIV/AIDS prevention education, raises HIV/AIDS
awareness among youth and provides college grants to NYC public high
school students engaged in HIV/AIDS realted work.
Tickets may be ordered on line. Go to http://www.livingbeyondbelieft.org
Click donate button. Please include the name "Tiffany" and the attendees
names in the "Payment for" line. Alternatively, you may mail a check
made payable to "Living Beyond Belief" to: Living Beyond Belief, 245
Eighth Avenue #876, New York, NY 10011
Please note that tickets will not be mailed; your name will appear at
the door.
For more information about Living Beyond Belief, visit our website at
http://www.livingbeyondbeilef.org
For more information about "Breakfast with Tiffany," visit
http://www.winjohnwintle.com