[Fredslist] Fw: Speaking Connections

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Fri May 27 10:00:52 EDT 2005

Please see the attached from my nutritionist and fellow Gothamite Lawrence
Jackson-Rosen.  He is doing great work with me and other Gothamites and is
highly intelligent and articulate.  Please think about networking Lawrence,
including speaking engagements!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 05/27/2005 09:54 AM -----

             "Lawrence
             Jackson-Rosen"
             <lj-rnyc at hotmail.                                          To
             com>                      fklein at legal.org
                                                                        cc
             05/27/2005 08:39
                                       Speaking Connections

Dear Fred,

It was good to see you today!

As we discussed, I'd be very grateful for any connections with people who
could provide opportunities for me to speak with groups.  I can give people
a general outline of the holistic approach to being well, and I can tell
business leaders about the benefits of making this kind of information
available to their employees (reduced absenteeism, higher morale, greater
energy, better cooperation, etc.).  Please let me know of anyone you think
should approach.

Thanks!!!

Lawrence

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen
Holistic Health Counselor
212.989.5109

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***