[Fredslist] Fw: Who To Call In Gotham

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Wed May 25 17:41:44 EDT 2005

Attached is a prototype you might send to your group members.  Thank you
Lisa!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 05/25/2005 05:40 PM -----

             "Lisa Waterman"
             <WATERMAN at israelo
             ff.com>                                                    To

             05/25/2005 05:33                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Who To Call In Gotham

As your friendly Group Coordinator I am here to answer any questions you
might have about Gotham.  Please feel free to reach out to me in that
regard.  Obviously, things like phone numbers, email addresses, dates of
other meetings, are all available on the website, which I hope you are
using freely and often.  However, questions on Gotham procedure, our group,
conflicts etc. can and should be addressed to me as your Group Coordinator.
We are trying to streamline the process for you to ensure that you know who
to turn to for help.

Lisa B.Waterman
Director of Marketing
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS *  FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x267
Fax: (516) 240-3310
www. israeloff.com
Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***