[Fredslist] Fw: Premier Creative Leader Interested in Relocating

Joan Rothermel JRothermel at kzrd.com
Wed May 18 11:48:24 EDT 2005

My dear friend is looking for a senior position in corporate and creative
design, including brand identity, product development and product
presentation.  Following is a brief note from Kirk together with a copy of
his resume.  Any suggestions or introductions would be greatly appreciated
and should be communicated directly to Kirk.

Many thanks.   Joan

----- Forwarded by Joan Rothermel/KZRD on 05/18/2005 11:34 AM -----

             Ruth & Kirk Davis
             <krccd at earthlink.
             net>                                                       To
                                       JRothermel at kzrd.com
             05/15/2005 06:06                                           cc
             PM                        Kirk Davis <kdavis3 at hallmark.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Premier Creative Leader Interested
                                       in Relocating

>Dear Joan:

>As you requested, attached is a copy of my resume.

>With over 30 years' experience in corporate and creative design
>leadership, I am looking for a position that will allow me to
>function with high visibility as a "thought leader" responsible for
>creating compelling and competitively preemptive consumer
>communications.

>This could entail a senior position of responsibility encompassing a
>wide range of startegic development and implementation activity from
>brand identity and new product development to product presentation
>and exhibit design.

I appreciate your forwarding my resume to the members of your
networking groups.

Sincerely,

Kirk Davis(See attached file: _RESUME-J_Kirk_Davis_6.doc)
***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***