[Fredslist] Fw: Gotham Boston

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Tue May 17 17:18:03 EDT 2005

Please see the attached from Boston Co-Chair John Nossiff concerning the
upcoming launch of our Boston chapter and pay special attention to filling
the proposed categories and suggesting others.  All suggestions should be
sent to John by email.  Thanks to John and his Co-Chair Josef Volman for
founding Beantown Gotham!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 05/17/2005 05:13 PM -----

             "Nossiff, John
             G."
             <JNossiff at brownru                                          To
             dnick.com>                "Fred Klein" <fklein at kzrd.com>
                                                                        cc
             05/17/2005 03:53          <nschess at kzrd.com>, "Josef Volman"
             PM                        <jvolman at burnslev.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Gotham Boston

Dear Fred,

Josef and I just concluded a very productive meeting regarding formation of
Gotham Boston.

We propose the following initial categories:

M&A Advisor
Lawyers (outside our fields and firms)
Valuation Expert
Commercial Banker
Accountant (large-for public co) (small for private co)
Investment Banker (middle market)
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Temporary CFO Agency
Executive Recruiter
Private Client Services/Asset Manager/High End Stock Broker
Management Consultant
Commercial Insurance Broker
Venture Capitalist
Public Relations/Marketing Consultant

We would greatly appreciate it if you would send an email to the greater
Gotham Network, soliciting names of individuals who we can consider for
membership in these and any other categories you think appropriate.  In
addition, Josef and I will come up with potential members.

Josef and I propose that Initially we share the responsibilities of the
Group Coordinator.  Once we've identified a person with the requisite
skills, we could appoint them Coordinator.

We are working toward a first meeting in late June, subject to having a
sufficient critical mass of founding members.  Josef will coordinate our
orientation with Deb and Mitch, which we will have prior to our first
meeting.

I will be in touch with you regarding which meeting I should attend.

Thank you,

John

John G. Nossiff, Jr.
Brown Rudnick Berlack Israels LLP
One Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
Phone: (617) 856-8200
Direct: (617) 856-8398
Fax: (617) 289-0450

jnossiff at brownrudnick.com

The information contained in this electronic message may be legally
privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the
recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify Brown Rudnick Berlack
Israels LLP, (617) 856-8200 (if dialing from outside the US,
001-617-856-8200) and purge the communication immediately
without making any copy or distribution.
MAILsweeper to enhance content security.
www.mimesweeper.com.

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***