[Fredslist] Butterfly Awards

Kamberg, Jeffrey (294) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Tue May 17 07:24:45 EDT 2005

Good morning Gotham.

I just wanted to let everyone know, that Bari Zahn and her collegues of
Living Beyond Belief did a fantastic job last night at the Butterfly
Awards.

I am proud of Bari!!!!!

Her pride, energy, level of committment and excited was shown at this
wonderful event that she organized last night.

In addition, I wanted everyone in Gotham to know that I am lucky to have
Bari as my mentor!!

Congrats Bari for organizing such a great event for such a wonderful
cause!!!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com/>
www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com/>

Robert Half International has been awarded a commendation in the "Best
International Recruitment Firm" category at the Recruiter Awards for
Excellence 2003.